Introduction to SQL
- 16 hours
- This training offers an introduction to SQL and helps participants develop the necessary skills for searching and modifying data in SQL databases. It is aimed at developers, analysts and other specialists who need to learn SQL basics.
- Target Audience:
- Developers, analysts and other specialists who need to learn SQL basics.
- Perform simple search operations
- Perform search using several tables
- Perform search with sorting
- Modify data in a database
- General concepts of relational databases. Main types of data
- Data selection. The SELECT statement. Selecting data from one table. Selecting data from several tables (a join operation). Selection with sorting. Selection using BETWEEN and LIKE
- Inserting, updating, and deleting data. INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE statements
- Creating tables and indexes. CREATE TABLE, and CREATE INDEX statements
- General concepts of transaction, and data integrity. COMMIT, and ROLLBACK statements
Invoices for the course will be issued in local currency. All fees above can change according to training location and delivery mode and are subject to change while scheduling. For individual participants the price is as displayed. For legal entities VAT is added to the displayed price.
Courses you may be interested in:
|Location||Price (plus VAT)|