- 30 hours
- The course focuses on a deeper understanding of the Java programming language so that the programmer can write code that is clearer, more correct, more robust, and more reusable. The training explores new design patterns and language idioms, showing how to make the most of features ranging from generics to enums, annotations to autoboxing.
Each chapter in the course consists of several items presented in the form of a short, standalone essay that provides specific advice and outstanding code examples. The comprehensive descriptions and explanations for each item show participants what to do, what not to do, and why.
The training focuses on best practices, including the ones provided by the new facilities from Java 7 and Java 8 and covers more than 70 study cases to illustrate how to make coding decisions and how to choose appropriate solutions.
- Target Audience:
- Junior and intermediate Java developers
- Improve Java development skills through discussion and analysis of practical cases.
- Creating and Destroying Objects
- Methods Common to All Objects
- Classes and Interfaces
- Enums and Annotations
- General Programming
Invoices for the course will be issued in local currency. All fees above can change according to training location and delivery mode and are subject to change while scheduling. For individual participants the price is as displayed. For legal entities VAT is added to the displayed price.
Courses you may be interested in:
|Location||Price (plus VAT)|