- 16 hours
- Our course provides an introduction to the Spring Core framework. It covers the major aspects of the Spring Core framework: the inversion of control (IoC), Spring Expression Language (SpEL) and aspect oriented programming (AoP) applications constructing.
The course shows the basic principles of the IoC, SpEL and AoP application development on the Spring platform. During the course the attendees will also learn how to write their own applications using the Spring Core framework.
Inversion of control (IoC), Spring Expression Language (SpEL) and Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) are modern techniques that help to speed up the development of programs. They are generally designated for enterprise development.
After presenting the architecture of Spring Core, the first modules concentrate on Inversion of Control (also known as Dependency Injection). The basic idea is to eliminate the dependency of application components from certain implementation and to delegate IoC container rights to control classes instantiation. This may be done using XML configuration, annotations or by developing Java code.
The Spring Expression Language (SpEL) is a powerful expression language that supports querying and manipulating an object graph at runtime. SpEL expressions can be used with XML or annotation based configuration metadata. Aspect-oriented programming (AOP) is a programming paradigm that aims to increase modularity by allowing the separation of cross-cutting concerns.
- Target Audience:
- Java developers
- Java Architects
- Overview the Spring Core framework
- Provide the basic knowledge that’s necessary for applications development using the Spring Core framework
- Spring Core architecture
- Introduction to IoC
- Container configuration using: XML, annotations, Java-based
- Introduction to SpEL
- Introduction to AoP
- Writing own application
- Knowledge of OOP and Java
- Recommended Reading:
Spring Framework reference documentation:http://docs.spring.io/spring/docs/current/spring-framework-reference/htmlsingle/#spring-introduction
Invoices for the course will be issued in local currency. All fees above can change according to training location and delivery mode and are subject to change while scheduling. For individual participants the price is as displayed. For legal entities VAT is added to the displayed price.
Courses you may be interested in:
|Location||Price (plus VAT)|