Basics of .NET Development and C# Language
- 40 hours
- The course covers the specifics of Microsoft .NET 4.0, program structure, syntax of C# 4.0 language, as well as development skills in Visual Studio® 2010.
- Target Audience:
- Experienced programmers (C, C++, VBasic, Java and other programming languages) that want to learn how to work with .Net and C# as well as programmers that are just starting to work with .Net and C#.
- Familiarize attendees with the most important concepts and specifics of Microsoft.Net and improve their knowledge and skills in industrial software development with C# under Microsoft .Net.
- .NET platform overview;
- C# language overview;
- Basics of type design;
- Types, their members and OOP principles;
- Type members;
- Symbols, strings and text processing;
- Enumerations and bit flags;
- User attributes;
- Nullable types.
- Experience in development with Ń, Ń++, VBasic, Java or other programming language;
- Knowledge of Microsoft.Net;
- English level high enough to read the workbook and do exercises.
Invoices for the course will be issued in local currency. All fees above can change according to training location and delivery mode and are subject to change while scheduling. For individual participants the price is as displayed. For legal entities VAT is added to the displayed price.
- CristinaVery good training. We did exercise after each chapter and this was great, as well as practical examples explained by the trainer. The trainer has patience and it is visible that he wants to help others.
Courses you may be interested in:
|Location||Price (plus VAT)|