- 12 hours
- This PythonŽ training course leads the students from the basics of writing and running PythonŽ scripts to more advanced features such as file operations, regular expressions, error handling, system and network programming and the use of the extensive functionality of PythonŽ modules.
All concepts are explained through hands-on examples and exercises, so students learn by coding in PythonŽ.
PythonŽ is a remarkably powerful dynamic programming language that is used in a wide variety of application domains, including telecom. Python is often compared to Tcl, PerlŽ, Ruby, Scheme or JavaŽ.
- Target Audience:
- This course is designed for developers, system administrators and QA engineers, who want to be able to develop, automate and test applications and systems using one of the most powerful programming languages available today.
- All attendees will:
- Learn the fundamentals of writing PythonŽ scripts.
- Learn core PythonŽ scripting elements such as variables and flow control structures.
- Discover how to work with lists and data structures.
- Write PythonŽ functions to facilitate code reuse.
- Use PythonŽ to read and write files.
- Learn to make their code robust by handling errors and exceptions properly.
- Work with the PythonŽ standard library.
- Explore PythonŽ's object-oriented features.
- Search text using regular expressions.
- Access to network services using PythonŽ's integrate modules like socket and telnetlib.
- Basic syntax;
- Data structures;
- Control flow programs;
- Files I/O;
- Error handling;
- Classes and objects;
- Basic general programming knowledge.
- Basic scripting language knowledge.
- Ability to understand logical code flows.
Invoices for the course will be issued in local currency. All fees above can change according to training location and delivery mode and are subject to change while scheduling. For individual participants the price is as displayed. For legal entities VAT is added to the displayed price.
- ConstantinThe course presents the basic step for using python, there were very good presented the basic knowledge for python. The training made me understand what I needed , the classes and objects presented were very useful.
Courses you may be interested in:
|Location||Price (plus VAT)|