Advanced Use of XML, XPath, Altovaź
- 6 hours
- The course describes the methods for retrieving the required information from XML with the help of XPath, the difference between XPath1.0 and XPath2.0 and the methods of transforming XML with the help of XPath.
After completing the course attendees will be able to:
- Retrieve information from XML with the help of XPath;
- Remove, add and modify information from XML;
- Use namespaces while working with XML and XPath.
- Target Audience:
- Testers of products which use XML;
- Developers of products which use XML;
- Business analysts who are working with XML.
- Learn advanced methods of retrieving information from XML with the help of XPath;
- Learn how to use XPath in XSLT.
- XML: XML namespaces;
- XPath: XPath axes, XPath sequence and context functions;
- Differences between XPath1.0 and 2.0.
- Basic Use of XML, XPath, Altovaź (WEB-002).
- Recommended Reading:
Invoices for the course will be issued in local currency. All fees above can change according to training location and delivery mode and are subject to change while scheduling. For individual participants the price is as displayed. For legal entities VAT is added to the displayed price.
Courses you may be interested in:
|Location||Price (plus VAT)|