Duration: 12 hours
DescriptionThe course provides an overview of the C language programming basics that will allow developers to gain (or refresh) their C software development skills, in order to write working and easy-to-read code solving typical problems.
Besides the basic C programming skills, the lectures also contain information on how to design and implement in C common programming data structures and algorithms.
- C Program structure
- Compound Data Types (arrays, structures, unions)
- C programming patterns
- Provide developers with the opportunity to refresh their knowledge of C programming, typical constructs, data structures and embedded algorithms
- Cover, both from theoretical and practical points of view, some of the common problems encountered when writing C code for embedded systems. This includes designing and implementing some classical data structures and algorithms using the C programming language
- Junior C developers and other programming languages developers willing to get an insight into C language.
- Basic programming knowledge (preferably C)