Duration: 37 hours
DescriptionThe CCNP Route® 300-101 Certification Preparation course is aimed at preparing participants for the 300-101 ROUTE® exam “inside” the CCNP® Routing and Switching certification exam suite. It draws on the experience of the Luxoft Telecom LOB and the hands-on expertise of our certified trainers. The training also includes a state of the art virtualized platform(Cisco® VIRL Platform) and physical equipment in order to offer the best training experience possible.
In order to obtain the CCNP® Routing and Switching certification, you must pass three exams: 300-101 ROUTE®, 300-115 SWITCH® and 300-135 TSHOOT® . Each exam is afferent to a specific networking area (Routing, Switching and Network Troubleshooting) while also checking to make sure that the theory covered in the Cisco Press® official certification study books is learned.
The CCNP Route® 300-101 Certification Preparation course gives participants the necessary hands-on experience to pass the simulations, testlets and simlets inside the 300-101 ROUTE exam. Also, the indicated materials in this course, together with the theory and hands-on practice, cover all other question types in the exam. The program is designed to have 30% theory and 70% hands-on equipment practice.
It is designed for anyone that wants to correctly implement routing-based solutions given a network design using Cisco IOS services and features, where implementation and troubleshooting of routing includes planning, configuration, and verification. Also, this course is targeted to any individual involved in implementing and verifying routing protocols in enterprise networks.
- Introduction & VPN Technologies (DMVPN with GRE and NHRP full configuration)
- IPv6 essentials and RIPng
- EIGRP for IPv4 and IPv6
- OSPF v2 and v3
- IPv4 and IPv6 routing, summarization and redistribution
- Policy-based routing, IP SLA and VRF-lite
- Network address translation (NAT)
- BGP for IPv4
- BGP for IPv6
- Router security (ACLs , Management Plane protection, RPF, PPPoE, Netflow)
- Routing protocol authentication + "CCNP Route - End Note & Next Steps"
- Understanding Network Principles
- Learning to work with Layer 2 Technologies
- Learning to work with Layer 3 Technologies
- Configure and verify VPN Technologies
- Working with Infrastructure Security
- Working with Infrastructure Services
- network engineers
- network operations center (NOC) technical support personnel
- network technicians, support engineers
- systems engineers