DescriptionDevOps Fundamentals training is the starting point for an organization going on the DevOps journey. Improved workflows and faster deployment starts with a core understanding of DevOps fundamental concepts by anyone involved in an Agile and/or DevOps team. You do not have to be a hot Web company or a monster enterprise to be a DevOps leader.
Companies, large or small and young or old, have magnificently made the transition and have the proof of success in their pockets. The training is on a basic level and it includes exercises, discussions and brain-storming sessions.
is issued on the Luxoft Training form
- Explain the drivers responsible for the emergence of DevOps.
- Define and discuss the key concepts and principles of DevOps.
- List and explain the business benefits of DevOps and continuous delivery.
- Describe the Service Delivery process.
- Describe how DevOps relates to Lean and Agile methodologies.
- Operations managers
- Team leads
- Project managers, product managers, service managers
- Engineers (administrators, developers, QA)
- Product owners
- About DevOps
- Keys concepts of DevOps
- Introduce to culture of DevOps
- Keys aspects of DevOps culture
- Organization model
- Autonomy and self-organization teams
- Managing by DevOps
- Introduce to Agile, Scrum and Kanban
- DevOps in relation to ITSM
- Scrum basis
- Improve process using Lean
- User Story Mapping as a key to find business values
- Delivery Cycle
- Automation of routine jobs
- Core concepts of automation
Measure and improvement
- Importance of Measurement
- Chose right metrics