Duration: 24 hours
DescriptionThe Entry Certificate in Business Analysis or ECBA for short is one of the certifications offered by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA). The ECBA certification is aimed at beginners and tests the candidate’s knowledge and understanding in the field of business analysis. It covers the foundational knowledge on how to approach business analysis according to the BABOK® Guide.
Our training helps participants prepare for the certification exam. We look at preparation strategies, tips and tricks for studying the BABOK Guide, mock exam questions and much more. The training follows the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK® Guide) version 3.0. Luxoft is an IIBA Endorsed Education Provider.
- ECBA Exam Information & Tips
- Introduction to Business Analysis
- The Business Analyst Profession
- Key Business Analysis Concepts
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Elicitation and Collaboration
- Requirements Life Cycle Management
- Strategy Analysis
- Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
- Solution Evaluation
- Techniques Review
- Exam questions and practice
- Improve participant’s chances of passing the ECBA certificate exam.
- Learn how to organize and go through the content necessary for the exam
- Junior business analysists
- Graduates and individuals, enrolled in Business Analysis academic programs
- Professionals looking towards a Business Analysis career
- Managers who coordinate Business Analysts