Duration: 4.5 hours
DescriptionAfter completing this course, participants will be able to create various types of content in Confluence. They'll be able to collaborate with co-workers, to share knowledge and information in their workplace, increase access to information and enhance their productivity.
In this introductory course, participants will discover how to start working successfully with Confluence. They'll learn the basics of Confluence and how to use it most effectively as they build their content and collaborate with co-workers as well as how to navigate within the hierarchical content structure. Hands-on experience will be gained by performing many of the most common tasks in Confluence. Participants will also learn how to create and edit documents, known as pages, format these documents and how to organize pages in Confluence's environment.
They will practice adding many types of media to their documents and using both basic and complex formatting tools to create robust content. We will cover the basics of using blueprints and macros not to mention how to use Confluence not just as a repository of content, but also as a collaborative working environment where information is shared through Confluence's social network features.
- Pages and blogs
- Social network features
- Content formatting
- Navigate inside of Confluence’s hierarchical environment
- Create, edit and format documents in Confluence
- Create great looking content using formatting tools
- Work collaboratively with co-workers inside of Confluence
- Use Confluence’s social network features such as like, share, and comment
- Link documents to content inside and outside of the Confluence environment
- Use macros to create robust content