ICAgile Certified Professional – Agile Team Facilitation (ATF) | | Methodologies and Processes of Software Development
ICAgile Certified Professional – Agile Team Facilitation (ATF)
€ 700 *
Training for 7-8 or more people? Customize trainings for your specific needs
DescriptionICAgile Agile Team Facilitation is the first step on your way to getting an expert level in Agile Coaching. The training is developed for those that are interested in improving the efficiency and effectiveness of team meetings. During the course participants will learn how to facilitate different kinds of events and how to improve collaboration among participants.
Luxoft is a member training organization (MTO) of the International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile), a worldwide organization whose aim is to develop and improve the quality of Agile education.
- A deep understanding of the facilitation concepts and the facilitator’s role regardless of the project specifics and adopted process framework;
- Immediate practice of obtained knowledge during training exercises;
- Develop ability to create a clear and complete meeting structure;
- International ICAgile certificate;
- Individual recommendations from the trainer.
After completing the course, a certificate
is issued on the Luxoft Training form
is issued on the Luxoft Training form
This advanced 2-day training is designed to help participants:
- Familiarize themselves with facilitation concepts - what facilitation means in general, what is Agile facilitation in particular, who is a facilitator, why is this role necessary in a meeting.
- Structure and conduct effective meetings and group discussions.
- Learn techniques for different stages of meetings including ESVP, Brainswarming, 6 Thinking Hats, Walt Disney creativity strategy, World Café, Kano model, and many others.
- Understand group dynamics and how to involve all participants in discussions.
- Study how to deal with conflicts during a meeting.
Scrum-Masters, Managers, Business Analysts, Product Owners and everybody who conducts and facilitates team meetings and group events.
- Defining facilitation, who is the facilitator, meeting administration vs meeting facilitation.
- How to determine what type of facilitation is required. Choosing the level of facilitation intervention.
- Should a facilitator be a coach or a mentor?
- Tools for meeting organization and techniques for one-on-one or group facilitation.
- Facilitating full participation and interaction during meetings, events, negotiations.
- Facilitating collaborative conversations.
- Facilitating team exploring, analysis and the decision-making process Protecting the team boundary.
- Facilitating project and team chartering.
- Facilitating release and iteration planning.
- Facilitating demos and reviews.
- Facilitating retrospectives.
- Facilitating stand-ups.
- Facilitating Agile Practice on program or project level.
Schedule and prices
Register for the next course
Registering in advance ensures you have priority. We will notify you when we schedule the next course on this topic
Courses you may be interested in
Project Estimation: Size, Efforts and Duration
During the training we will discuss the process of estimating software development projects and all related activities - problems and errors. Based on Luxoft's experience in various projects we will discuss techniques for estimating project size, efforts and duration, the main challenges of estimation and the role of metrics in estimation.
Basics of Agile Methodology for Software Development
The training is built on practical exercises, Scrum simulations, discussions and case studies illustrating the basic principles and practices of Agile development.
16 hoursSign Up
Agile Fundamentals (ICAgile ICP certification)
Familiarize yourself with the basic approaches of Agile.