Duration: 8 hours
DescriptionIn this training we want to help participants develop the basic skills for developing software using the Java Platform SE 9. The course has 3 main areas: module system in java 9, java shell and java api updates.
In first part we will look at the java module system - project jigsaw. Idk 9 contains lots of modules and we will be going thorugh the java modular system. You will learn how to create your own module and how backward compatibility works. Then we look at the Java shell. It is a brand new command line tool for fast coding. With Java shell you can quickly write and run simple snippets using simplified java syntax. And last but not least we will be talking about the java api updates.
- Idk modular system
- What is the module
- Access levels
- How to create module
- Relationship between modules
- Modules and Reflection
- Unnamed modules
- jlink tool
- What is REPL
- Interface private methods
- Immutable collections
- Stream API updates
- Understand how java modules work
- How to create and pack new java module
- Know how to use Java Shell
- Understand how to use new java api
- Software developers familiar with java 7 or 8
- Java developers who want to look at java platform updates
- Experience in java programming.