Duration: 4.5 hours
DescriptionIn this course, participants learn how to use Jira and Confluence together in ways that enable teams to manage projects seamlessly across the two applications.
They discover how to use Confluence to define product requirements, create Jira epics, stories, and issues as well as linking them directly to the product requirements without ever leaving Confluence. Participants practice using Jira reporting to create dashboards that keep their team informed on project progress and status.
The course is based on a scenario which demonstrates how to manage a project, from inception to completion of a sprint, using Jira, Jira Software and Confluence (agile experience is not necessary). Note that this course is not about integrating Confluence and Jira from a system administration context.
- General project admin: versions, components, screens
- Fields and field-itis
- Basic workflow
- Moving issues to a new project
- Project admin tools including helper interfaces
- Use Jira and Confluence to manage the development process
- Manage tasks and projects using applications that they are familiar with
- Provide project-level reporting on tasks across applications
- Ensure that each member of the team is in touch with the development process and can work efficiently on tasks