Duration: 4.5 hours
DescriptionIn this course, participants learn how Jira is organized and gain hands-on experience working with the Jira application.
They will work through real-life scenarios using a preconfigured instance of Jira. By logging in to Jira as users with various job roles and Jira roles they gain an understanding of who typically performs which tasks and why. After attending this course, they will be able to handle the basics of managing and tracking team issues and projects. They will return to their jobs with increased confidence and a better command of often-used Jira features.
- What is Jira?
- Jira roles
- Navigating Jira
- Issues Hierarchy
- Managing Issues
- Workflow Concepts
- Version management
- Create a Jira issue and progress it through the workflow
- Monitor the issue status as it flows through the workflow using search
- Describe how issues are categorized in Jira
- Save a search to simplify status requests
- Modify existing issues, changing priority and assignees
- Update multiple issues in one operation to align with changing business requirements
- Use versions to coordinate a product release
- Communicate progress of project tasks using the Jira dashboard.