Duration: 40 hours
DescriptionThe course covers the specifics of Microsoft .NET 4.0, program structure, syntax of C# 4.0 language, as well as development skills in Visual Studio® 2010.
- .NET platform overview;
- C# language overview;
- Basics of type design;
- Types, their members and OOP principles;
- Type members;
- Symbols, strings and text processing;
- Enumerations and bit flags;
- User attributes;
- Nullable types.
ObjectivesFamiliarize attendees with the most important concepts and specifics of Microsoft.Net and improve their knowledge and skills in industrial software development with C# under Microsoft .Net.
Target AudienceExperienced programmers (C, C++, VBasic, Java and other programming languages) that want to learn how to work with .Net and C# as well as programmers that are just starting to work with .Net and C#.
- Experience in development with С, С++, VBasic, Java or other programming language;
- Knowledge of Microsoft.Net;
- English level high enough to read the workbook and do exercises.