DescriptionIn this two-day training, participants will gain an understanding of the role of a Scrum Master in a SAFe enterprise. Unlike a traditional Scrum Master training that focuses on the fundamentals of team-level Scrum, the SAFe Scrum Master course explores the role of the Scrum Master in the context of the entire enterprise and helps participants to successfully plan and execute the Program Increment (PI), the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization. This includes learning the key components of Agile at scale development, how Scrum is facilitated throughout the enterprise and how to execute Iteration Planning.
We will also talk about how to build high performing Agile teams by becoming a servant leader and coach, and how to coach those teams to deliver the maximum business value at scale. The SAFe 5 Scrum Master (SSM) certification signifies that people are prepared to perform the role of Scrum Master in a SAFe environment, increasing their value to teams and organizations that are implementing SAFe.
is issued on the Luxoft Training form
- Describe Scrum in a SAFe enterprise
- Facilitating Scrum events
- Facilitating effective Iteration execution
- Supporting effective Program Increment execution
- Supporting relentless improvement
- Coaching Agile teams for maximum business results
- Supporting DevOps implementation
- New Scrum Masters who need to better prepare for this role
- Scrum Masters who would like to understand their role in the context of a SAFe enterprise
- Team Leads who want to understand the Scrum Master role
- SAFe Release Train Engineers who want to coach Scrum Masters on their role
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and eXtreme Programming (XP)
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
- Introducing Scrum in SAFe
- Characterizing the role of the Scrum Master
- Experiencing Program Increment planning
- Facilitating Iteration execution
- Finishing the Program Increment
- Coaching the Agile team
Iulian is a very passionate, hands-on professional. He is an Agile Consultant, Agile Coach and Technical Manager with a demonstrated history of over 14 years working in the information technology and services industry. He has a strong experience as a Certified SAFe Program Consultant and is skilled in Agile frameworks like SAFe, Scrum, Kanban. His technical expertise relates to Java software development, Software Architecture, System Integration, Messaging systems, XML technologies just to name a few.
During his time in the IT&C industry Iulian has held various Java development roles. He has developed code using Java core features, CDI for Dependencies and Contexts Injection and Apache Camel for EIP related to messages routing. Furthermore he has also been involved in designing the architecture and best practices of the project he is part of.
Iulian is always keen on staying up to date with the latest developments in the industry in order to hone his skills and make sure his trainings are up-to-date. He has a Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering and a Master’s degree in Computer Science.