DescriptionThe course describes the methods for retrieving the required information from XML with the help of XPath, the difference between XPath1.0 and XPath2.0 and the methods of transforming XML with the help of XPath.
After completing the course attendees will be able to:
- Retrieve information from XML with the help of XPath
- Remove, add and modify information from XML
- Use namespaces while working with XML and XPath
is issued on the Luxoft Training form
- Learn advanced methods of retrieving information from XML with the help of XPath;
- Learn how to use XPath in XSLT.
- Testers of products which use XML;
- Developers of products which use XML;
- Business analysts who are working with XML.
- XML: XML namespaces
- XPath: XPath axes, XPath sequence and context functions
- Differences between XPath1.0 and 2.0