Duration: 16 hours
DescriptionThe course shows participants how to use XSLT to transform information from XML.
After completing the course attendees will be able to:
- use XSLT to transform several input files;
- create a repetition code (often used in stress testing) with help of XSLT;
- use parameterized XSLT;
- use XSLT from command line;
- use the third-party XSLT processor in Altova® XML Spy.
- Merging XMLs
- Template modes
- XSLT parameters
- Named templates
- XSLT from command line
- External XSLT in Altova
ObjectivesUsing XSLT to solve any tasks which require the processing of XML.
- Testers for products which use XML;
- Developers of products which use XML;
- Business analysts who are working with XML.