Duration: 20 hours
DescriptionThis training course helps participants understand the Python® programming language. Python® is a remarkably powerful dynamic programming language that is used in a wide variety of application domains, including telecom.
Python is often compared to PHP, Perl®, Ruby, Scheme or Java®.
Best practices in Python development
- Document your code
- Static field and method
- Organize your code by modules
Function as an object
- Function basics
- __new__ method
- Attribute and method access
- __del__ method
Work with resource
- TCP/IP stack
- Implement Context manager
Work with data
- Compare magic methods
- Arithmetic magic methods
- Type conversion magic methods
- Representing the class and copy
Iterator and generator
- Iterator conception
- Iterator with magic methods
- Yield operator
- List Generator
- Learn advanced techniques for using Python.
- Why Python® is so popular and why you would want to learn it. The user-base is large, the code looks nice and it’s easy to learn.
- A short recap of data types, how to write functions, flow control and classes.
- Real life python with a lot of examples.
Target AudienceDevelopers, system administrators and QA engineers, who want to be able to develop, automate and test applications and systems using one of the most powerful programming languages available today.
- Basic general programming knowledge.
- Ability to understand logical code flows.