DescriptionUsing assertive communication in your personal behavior is a matter of practice and more practice. And this is what this training is about – finding out about different methods and using them in practical sessions to become more effective in communicating with others.
is issued on the Luxoft Training form
During the training, participants will:
Take care of their own interests while considering others;
Adjust their form of expression to the situation and person, giving constructive feedback;
Increase motivation and effectiveness in communication;
Recognize conflicts, prevent or resolve them positively;
Raise their self-esteem.
- Assertiveness - what is it? The concept and foundations of assertiveness;
- Assertive behavior versus other behaviors
- I have a right to... - personal rights and their importance in improving the quality of relationships with other people;
- Specific tools for Assertive communication
- Giving constructive feedback – how to talk and not get into conflicts
- Escalating assertion – Pamela Butler’s 4 steps
- Saying „NO” – how to refuse and at the same time maintain good relationships
- Reacting to criticism and verbal attack
- Work on positive self-talk - how to increase your self-esteem.