Duration: 16 hours
DescriptionThe course teaches participants how to use XSLT to transform information from XML.
After completing the course attendees will be able to:
- Add, change, remove information from XML with the help of XSLT;
- Transform information from an XML to an HTML format for a convenient representation of this information in a browser.
- Think as an XSLT engine
- XSL templates
- Default XSL templates
- XSL elements (XSL instructions)
- XSL variables
- Transforming XML to HTML
- Removing nodes
- Adding nodes
ObjectivesLearning basic methods of transforming information from XML with help of XSLT.
- Testers of products which use XML;
- Developers of products which use XML;
- Business analysts who are working with XML.