DescriptionThe course covers the specifics of Microsoft .NET 4.0, program structure, syntax of C# 4.0 language, as well as development skills in Visual Studio® 2010.
is issued on the Luxoft Training form
- Experience in development with С, С++, VBasic, Java or other programming language;
- Knowledge of Microsoft.Net;
- English level high enough to read the workbook and do exercises.
- .NET platform overview
- Data types
- Visibility Scope
- Arithmetical and logical operations
- Class constructor and destructor
- Access specifiers
- Base class initialization,
- Polymorphism (virtual functions, interfaces, abstract class)
- Operator overloading
- Exception handling
- Type conversion
- Generic templates
- Embedded query language
- Delegate, Lambda, Events
- Reflection, Attributes, Serialization
- Garbage Collector
Constantin has more than 16 years of software development experience, most of them involving the use of C# and C++. His work experience has focused mainly in the telecom area where he has been involved in projects ranging from small custom application development to more complex ones requiring work on mature applications.
In addition to his role as a Software Engineer for one of our most important telecom projects, Constantin has also been involved in developing and delivering trainings for more than 2 years on subjects such as Unit Testing in .Net and Basics of .NET Development and C# Language. He has a Master’s Degree in Distributed Systems and a University degree in Automatic Control and Computers.