Duration: 40 hours
DescriptionThe course covers the specifics of Microsoft .NET 4.0, program structure, syntax of C# 4.0 language, as well as development skills in Visual Studio® 2010.
- .NET platform overview
- Data types
- Visibility Scope
- Arithmetical and logical operations
- Class constructor and destructor
- Access specifiers
- Base class initialization,
- Polymorphism (virtual functions, interfaces, abstract class)
- Operator overloading
- Exception handling
- Type conversion
- Generic templates
- Embedded query language
- Delegate, Lambda, Events
- Reflection, Attributes, Serialization
- Garbage Collector
ObjectivesFamiliarize attendees with the most important concepts and specifics of Microsoft.Net and improve their knowledge and skills in industrial software development with C# under Microsoft .Net.
Target AudienceExperienced programmers (C, C++, VBasic, Java and other programming languages) that want to learn how to work with .Net and C# as well as programmers that are just starting to work with .Net and C#.
- Experience in development with С, С++, VBasic, Java or other programming language;
- Knowledge of Microsoft.Net;
- English level high enough to read the workbook and do exercises.