DescriptionDesign patterns are solutions to software design challenges that can be commonly found in real-world application development. Patterns are about reusable designs and interactions of objects. Understanding design patterns allows you to implement proven solutions that ensure a higher degree of quality in your source code in a shorter amount of time.
Our course covers 23 basic patterns that are generally considered to be the foundation for all other patterns. Some of the most best known and important are Factory Method, Adapter, Composite, Decorator, Observer, Strategy or Template Method. During the course participants will have the opportunity to practice these patterns with the help of case studies and exercises.
Understanding and applying design patterns will allow developers to use quality solutions that have already been standardized, will shorten the development time and will increase the understandability and maintainability of the code.
is issued on the Luxoft Training form
- describe the patterns and principles of their use;
- understand the challenges and benefits of a design based on code reuse;
- use pattern-related terminology in discussions, design and development;
- develop applications based on patterns;
- understand and use application-level patterns.
- Technical Leads.
- A clear understanding of the principles of object-oriented programming.
- At least one year of experience in working with object-oriented languages.
- Knowledge of Java and UML is also recommended.
- Authors, Useful books
- OOP, UML, LePUS3
- Principles of object-oriented design
- GoF Patterns Catalogue
- Factory Method
- Abstract Factory
- Template method
- Chain of Responsibility