DescriptionThe Java language was first created in the mid-90's and the Java SE version was released in 2011. During this course we will cover the basic knowledge and skills needed for development efforts on the Java® SE platform.
Participants will create, compile and execute Java programs using both command-line facilities or an IDE (Eclipse or IntelliJ IDEA).
The training covers all the specific topics related to Java development, from UML basics to OOP implementation in Java. A special emphasis is made on syntax basics and key practices of object-oriented programming.
is issued on the Luxoft Training form
- Generate JavaDoc documentation;
- Read basic types of UML diagrams;
- Develop and initiate Java applications;
- Use primitive and object types in applications;
- Use key language statements in applications;
- Use abstract classes and interfaces in applications;
- Apply key design principles and design patterns in application design;
- Use assertions in applications;
- Use inner classes in applications;
- Use exceptions mechanism in applications.
- The course is designed for java junior developers working on the Java® SE platform.
- Developers working with other languages and platforms without Java experience are also eligible for this course.
Introduction to Java Platform
- Platform goals
- Platform concept
- Java specifications
- JDK overview
- Development and initiation
- Writing comments in JavDoc
Basics of Object-Oriented Programming
- Programming paradigms
- Classes and objects
- Exceptions handling
- The try-catch-finally block
- Types of exceptions
- Throwing exceptions from method
- The rethrow technique