Duration: 12 hours
DescriptionWhether online or in person, meetings are part of corporate culture and play an important part in communication throughout the company. The higher your position as a manager, the more time you will spend in meetings, so itís very important for these meetings to be conducted effectively and be kept as short as possible.
Unfortunately, a great deal of meetings donít follow these principles. The main reason for that is that the facilitators and participants arenít familiar with the core principles of preparing and conducting such events.
In our training we want to give you the knowledge and skills required to successfully and effectively organize, prepare, and conduct business meetings.
Meeting types and objectives
Planning and preparing meetings
Tips for meeting facilitators and participants
Participant placement and its influence on the meeting productivity
Potential disadvantages of group work
Problem solving and analysis techniques
- The six-word diagram
- Ishikawa diagram
- Mind maps
- Learn how to effectively prepare, organize and conduct meetings
- How to participate in meetings more effectively
- How to divide roles in a meeting
- How to organize group discussions and brainstorming activities
- Project managers (beginners and mid-level)
- Project group leads (team leads) (all levels)
- Everyone involved in organizing meetings
- Those who would like to make their participation in meetings more effective