DescriptionA good start is essential no matter if we are talking about a competition, a new job or moving to a new country. If you want to succeed you have to be informed about your new situation. This workshop aims to provide fresh managers with the necessary tools to have a good start in their role.
Having a new role in an organization is a challenge: objectives change, relationships change and new tools have to be used. In order to successfully navigate through these troubled waters, a good compass is needed.
For a new manager, this course works like a compass: it gives you a sense of direction and the right course to get you to your destination. You will find out more about yourself and learn critical management techniques and tools to apply to your new job. You will also have a space where you can ask questions and express your concerns. It is a good way to start a journey!
is issued on the Luxoft Training form
- discover the main changes that take place when shifting to a management role
- get a better understanding of their personal style
- use new communication techniques
- work with others to get results
- delegate efficientely
- Team leaders/managers with no previous management experience.
- Main leadership/management approaches
- Personal style assessment
- Communication skills
- Contracting the relationship with your team
- Conflict management
- Performance Management tools