Duration: 4.5 hours
DescriptionIn this course, participants will learn how to complete advanced user and space administration tasks that help them succeed when implementing a Confluence environment in their organization. As a continuation of “Getting Started with Confluence,” this course focuses on learn power user features.
During the training we explore how to create and configure spaces, including the space’s look and feel. As part of the space administration process, participants learn how to manage users and permissions within a space. They explore macros and work with add-ons, including Confluence Questions, Confluence Team Calendars, and Gliffy, as a way to create rich content in Confluence.
Moreover, they will work with the product requirements blueprint and learn how to create a link to a Jira issue. Participants also get hands-on experience modifying a blueprint. Using the advanced features covered in this course, any participant will be able to use Confluence to its fullest extent. They’ll be ready to act as a resource within their organization during the Confluence adoption phase and beyond, as team members create content and collaborate with co-workers!
- Advanced content creation
- Spaces and personal spaces
- Macros and add-ons
- Space and space administration
- Configuration options
- Work with macros and add-ons - Create, edit, and sort data in tables
- Use and modify blueprints and templates
- Use advanced content creation tools
- Set up users and permissions
- Create and configure spaces
- Configure global settings
- Install macros and add-ons