Duration: 8 hours
DescriptionThis training will help you understand the nature of influence and persuasion, and give you the tools you need to be more successful influencing others.
The training is focused on the ethical application of Cialdini’s six principles to produce lasting change and avoid common influence traps. It focuses on the strategies of creating and maintaining trusted relationships, avoiding temptations to use it to get quick wins and interactively shows how small, strategic changes can yield lasting results.
- Ethical aspects of influencing
- Influence and persuasion
- Positive communication
- Benefits language
- Identifying and applying the principles of influence and persuasion
- How to build rapport and develop genuine relationships
- Mastering positive communication skills to increase your influence with others
- Team leaders
- Any person interested in improving their skills