DescriptionDuring this training we will discuss the basic problems related to the automation of testing tools, automated testing, issues and methods in developing automated tests.
Participants will learn how to automate testing, approaches to automation, automated functional testing as well as various areas of application. Moreover during the course we will also look at how to organize automation activities and the risks of carrying out automated functional testing.
is issued on the Luxoft Training form
- Learn about the purpose of automated functional testing, approaches to their implementation, and the specifics of various types of automation
- Assessing the effort for different types of automated testing
- Awareness and assessment of the risks associated with these types of automated testing
- Planning the work and applying best practices in these areas
- Automation engineers
- Test managers
- Tasks. Areas of use
- Principles, methods, technologies, tools
- A common approach to test automation. Interaction with the test automation tool application. The concept of automation framework
- The pros and cons of testing automation
- Priorities and automation risks
- The feasibility of automation. False expectations
- Types of work automation. Evaluation of labor
- The effectiveness of automation. Benefits against costs. Return on Investment.
- Best practices in test automation
- Factors influencing the choice of tools