Java SE - Java Basics | | Software Development
DescriptionIn this training participants will begin developing the basic knowledge and skills that will enable them to develop programs in Java Platform SE. This is one of the five modules of our Java training program and can be studied both separately or alongside the other four: Java OOP, Inner classes and exceptions, Generics and UML.
The course covers the basics of object-oriented programming, the use of UML for designing application architecture, the basics of the Java language (language types, operators, classes, packages, exception) as well as multiple practical examples.
This training deals with the following topics:
- numbers and strings
- data types
- logic and loops
is issued on the Luxoft Training form
- Learn basic syntax blocks
- Write programs in one file
- University graduates that can program and want to learn the Java language
- Practicing developers in other programming languages (C / C ++ / PHP / C #, etc.) who want to learn the Java language
- Experience in software development
Data structure - array
- Array how to use syntax
- Multidimensional arrays