Duration: 8 hours
DescriptionThis is one of the five modules of our Java training program and can be studied both separately or alongside the other four: Java Basics, Java OOP, Generics and UML.
In this training participants will begin developing the basic knowledge and skills that will enable them to develop programs in Java Platform SE. The course covers the basics of object-oriented programming, the use of UML for designing application architecture, the basics of the Java language (language types, operators, classes, packages, exception) as well as multiple practical examples.
This module focuses on two main topics: inner classes and exceptions.
RoadmapAdvanced topics of Java syntax
- Inner classes
- Exceptions handling
- The try-catch-finally block
- Types of exceptions
- Throwing exceptions from method
- The rethrow technique
- Use inner classes in applications
- Use exceptions mechanism in applications
- University graduates that can program and want to learn the Java language
- Practicing developers in other programming languages (C / C ++ / PHP / C #, etc.) who want to learn the Java language
- Experience in software development