Duration: 30 hours
DescriptionThis practical training involves participants in implementing an application based on a potential real world task they might receive in their day to day work – which requires following specifications and understanding business logic. In this case they will be required to create an application which recreates the basic functions of the stock exchange.
Participants therefore get to learn and practice the most important topics from Java Core, such as:
- OOP principles
- Multi-threading and synchronization
- Unit testing
- Use multi-threading and synchronization to make data acquisition and to trigger the next process once the previous one has finished
- Design the appropriate collections to keep the data during the simulation
- Provide logging information, to follow the exchange functionality at different detail levels
- Build tests to validate the correct functionality of the exchange simulation
ObjectivesUnderstand the business logic of a real task and transpose it into a software program, applying the most important topics from Java Core.
- Java developers