DescriptionIn this course you will learn how to use the new Java asynchronous API. Basically its two main classes ForkJoinPool and CompleatableFuture. We will look at how this new technology is used on JDK and learn how to use it with the help of several practical tasks.
This training is the third part in our series of 3 courses focused on multithreading. The other two cover basic Multithreading (threads, synchronization, monitors etc.) and java.util.concurrent package.
is issued on the Luxoft Training form
- Improve Java development skills
- Junior and intermediate Java developers
- Why we need ForkJoinFramework
- Basics – divide and conquer algorithm
- Elements – Pool and task
- Recursive actions and tasks
- Common workflow
- Asynchronous search
- Asynchronous and synchronous programming
- CompletableFuture interface
- Chaining and composing CompletableFutures
- Method summary