DescriptionDuring this training we will talk about Java Persistence API, and how to use it for persisting Java objects into relational databases based on Hibernate EntityManager.
The two main aspects we will talk about in this course are:
- JPA – the course explains and shows how to use it for persisting Java objects into relational databases (mapping description, objects storing and reading, searching the object using JPQL and Criteria API, transaction handling, etc.)
- Hibernate EntityManager – an open-source implementation of the Java Persistence API (JPA) specification – here we will describe the main aspects related to configuring and optimizing Hibernate.
is issued on the Luxoft Training form
- Java Persistence API specification - overview and in depth analysis
- Gain practical experience using JPA for application development
- Java developers
- Java architects
- What is persistence?
- Object/relational paradigms mismatch (problems of: granularity, subtypes, identity, associations)
- Why ORM?
- Understanding entities
- Mapping entities with identity
- Mapping class inheritance
- Mapping collections and entity associations
- Persistence lifecycle
- Java Persistence API
Transactions and Concurrency
Querying with JPA QL and HQL
Integration with Spring