Duration: 40 hours
DescriptionThe course deals with concepts of relational and object-relational databases and powerful programming language Oracle SQL.
- Basic concepts of relational and object-relational databases.
- Fetching, adding, updating and deleting data.
- Using SQL functions to generate necessary reports.
- Transactions control.
- Creating DB objects and working with them.
- Working with data dictionary.
- Data access control.
- Schema object management.
- Manipulating large data sets.
- Generating reports using various data aggregation.
- Managing data in different time zones.
- Using complex sub-queries and hierarchical queries.
- Regular expressions support.
ObjectivesAfter the training the attendees will be able to:
- manipulate rows of relational tables;
- create, modify and delete DB objects;
- manage transactions in DB;
- work with data dictionary;
- control data access;
- use complex methods of writing queries.
- Database administrators;
- System administrators;
- Application developers;