Duration: 8 hours
DescriptionThink about what emotions you experienced when you were preparing to deliver a presentation. And the thoughts that went through your head: will I be up to the challenge, will people love it, what if I stumble or say the wrong things?
This course will help you improve the way you deliver presentations!
It is designed to give you all the information you need to deliver succesful presentations. Itís not an easy task but with the help of a good process to guide you, some great techniques to apply in difficult situations and practice you will be able to improve your abilities and gain confidence in your skills as a presenter.
RoadmapDelivering great presentations: the process
Building the presentation: key actions
Delivering a presentation: key actions
Working with your emotions
Working with the audience - tools
On the stage: deliver your presentation
Assess your presentation
ObjectivesUpon completing this course, participants will be able to:
- prepare and design a presentation adapted to their audience
- establish a realistic objective for their presentation
- select and prepare to address the most important needs of the audience
- develop opening statements and transitions
- use eye-contact and body language to their best advantage
- deal with difficult situations
- involve the audience
- leverage visual aids to add interest to a presentation
- Anybody who is interested in improving their presentation skills.