Duration: 20 hours
DescriptionThis Python® training course leads the students from the basics of writing and running Python® scripts to more advanced features such as file operations, regular expressions, error handling, system and network programming and the use of the extensive functionality of Python® modules.
All concepts are explained through hands-on examples and exercises, so students learn by coding in Python®. The training is intended for entry-level programmers or those moving to python from other programming languages.
Python® is a remarkably powerful dynamic programming language that is used in a wide variety of application domains, including telecom. Python is often compared to Tcl, Perl®, Ruby, Scheme or Java®.
RoadmapIntroduction to Python
- Python modes
- Base syntax
- Numerical types of data and strings
- Data structures: lists, tuples, dictionaries, sets
Control flow program
- Mapping to the bool type
- Branching and loop operators
- Basics of functions
- Returning function values
- Standard and named function parameters
- List of function parameters
Introduction to object-oriented programming
- Classes and objects
- Constructor, fields, and methods
- Inheritance and polymorphism
- Exception-based error handling
- Learn how to read code written by others
- Discover how to compile simple programs in Python
- Understand the internal mechanisms of Python for working with variables, data structures, and functions
Target AudienceThis course is designed for developers, system administrators and QA engineers, who want to be able to develop, automate and test applications and systems using one of the most powerful programming languages available today.
- Basic general programming knowledge.
- Basic scripting language knowledge.
- Ability to understand logical code flows.