Duration: 20 hours
DescriptionThis PythonŽ training course leads the students from the basics of writing and running PythonŽ scripts to more advanced features such as file operations, regular expressions, error handling, system and network programming and the use of the extensive functionality of PythonŽ modules.
All concepts are explained through hands-on examples and exercises, so students learn by coding in PythonŽ. The training is intended for entry-level programmers or those moving to python from other programming languages.
PythonŽ is a remarkably powerful dynamic programming language that is used in a wide variety of application domains, including telecom. Python is often compared to Tcl, PerlŽ, Ruby, Scheme or JavaŽ.
- Python features
- Interactive and Scripting modes
- Basic Syntax
Control flow program
- Boolean Expression
- Conditional Statement
- Other operators
- Function basic
- Variable scope
- Lambda function
Introduction to object oriented program
- Class and Object
- Inheritance and Polymorphism
- Exception handling
ObjectivesAll attendees will:
- Learn the fundamentals of writing PythonŽ scripts.
- Learn core PythonŽ scripting elements such as variables and flow control structures.
- Discover how to work with lists and data structures.
- Write PythonŽ functions to facilitate code reuse.
- Use PythonŽ to read and write files.
- Learn to make their code robust by handling errors and exceptions properly.
- Work with the PythonŽ standard library.
- Explore PythonŽ's object-oriented features.
- Search text using regular expressions.
- Access to network services using PythonŽ's integrate modules like socket and telnetlib.
Target AudienceThis course is designed for developers, system administrators and QA engineers, who want to be able to develop, automate and test applications and systems using one of the most powerful programming languages available today.
- Basic general programming knowledge.
- Basic scripting language knowledge.
- Ability to understand logical code flows.