DescriptionThis Python® training course leads the students from the basics of writing and running Python® scripts to more advanced features such as file operations, regular expressions, error handling, system and network programming and the use of the extensive functionality of Python® modules.
All concepts are explained through hands-on examples and exercises, so students learn by coding in Python®. The training is intended for entry-level programmers or those moving to python from other programming languages.
Python® is a remarkably powerful dynamic programming language that is used in a wide variety of application domains, including telecom. Python is often compared to Tcl, Perl®, Ruby, Scheme or Java®.
is issued on the Luxoft Training form
- Learn how to read code written by others
- Discover how to compile simple programs in Python
- Understand the internal mechanisms of Python for working with variables, data structures, and functions
- Basic general programming knowledge.
- Basic scripting language knowledge.
- Ability to understand logical code flows.
- Python modes
- Base syntax
- Numerical types of data and strings
- Data structures: lists, tuples, dictionaries, sets
Control flow program
- Mapping to the bool type
- Branching and loop operators
- Basics of functions
- Returning function values
- Standard and named function parameters
- List of function parameters
Introduction to object-oriented programming
- Classes and objects
- Constructor, fields, and methods
- Inheritance and polymorphism
- Exception-based error handling