Duration: 8 hours
DescriptionThe training is based on materials developed by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA.com), specifically the BABOK® Guide version 3.0, and is dedicated to one of the BABOK Knowledge Areas, namely Solution Evaluation (Solution Evaluation, BABOK Chapter 8). A Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK® Guide) is the globally recognized standard for the practice of business analysis. The BABOK® Guide describes business analysis knowledge areas, tasks, underlying competencies, techniques and perspectives on how to approach business analysis.
The Solution Evaluation knowledge area describes the tasks that business analysts perform in order to assess the performance of and value delivered by a solution in use by the enterprise, and to recommend the removal of any barriers or constraints that might prevent the full realization of the value.
During the training we will study the key concepts of the "Assessment decision" knowledge area accompanied by detailed explanations, examples and best practices. In addition, the course also discusses various aspects related to preparing for the IIBA certification.
Professional Development Hours (PDH) - 8
- Basic terms
- Business analysis tasks, including inputs and outputs
- Business analysis techniques, guidelines and tools used for performing business analysis tasks
- Business cases for applying business analysis techniques
- Study the basic concepts of the “Solution Evaluation” knowledge area
- Improve knowledge related to business analysis tasks, including inputs, outputs, guidelines and tools
- Study how to apply business analysis techniques
- Business analysts, systems analysts, experts in business processes, product managers and team leaders who need to understand the objectives and content of the tasks performed during the solution evaluation stage in accordance with the BABOK® Guide V 3.0.
- The course is also useful for experienced business analysts who are looking to update their theoretical and practical knowledge in accordance with the new BABOK standard.
- The training is of particular interest for those who are planning to get an IIBA certification.
- English language (basic knowledge)