Duration: 8 hours
DescriptionA workshop that provides participants with the necessary tools for keeping teams on track and creating a motivating environment.
In today's fast-paced business environment it is critical that teams work well and deliver expected results. Sometimes it's easy and sometimes it seems to be impossible, so managers have a hard task in finding the right ways to motivate their team to deliver results and sometimes handle off-track situations.
This training focuses on strategies that team leaders can use and actions they can take to build a high level of agility in their teams: quickness, flexibility and adaptability.
- Setting the environment and ground rules
- Clarifying roles and responsibilities
- Dealing with mistakes
- Dealing with off-track situations
- Team evaluation techniques
- Setting a learning environment: peer-coaching
- Staying informed: contracting with your sponsor
ObjectivesUpon completing this course, participants will be able to:
- improve the processes which have an impact on internal/external customers
- ensure that communication is aligned to the organization’s mission and values
- develop productive teams
- structure teams so as to increase quickness and flexibility
- Managers, team leaders.