DescriptionA workshop that provides participants with the necessary tools for keeping teams on track and creating a motivating environment.
In today's fast-paced business environment it is critical that teams work well and deliver expected results. Sometimes it's easy and sometimes it seems to be impossible, so managers have a hard task in finding the right ways to motivate their team to deliver results and sometimes handle off-track situations.
This training focuses on strategies that team leaders can use and actions they can take to build a high level of agility in their teams: quickness, flexibility and adaptability.
is issued on the Luxoft Training form
- Improve processes which impact upon internal/external customers
- Ensure that communication is aligned to the organization’s mission and values
- Develop productive teams
- Structure teams to increase quickness and flexibility
- Use practical skills in managing groups and individuals
- Influence individual acceptance, commitment and responsibility
- Practice coaching skills
- Managers, team leaders.
- Setting the environment and ground rules
- Clarifying roles and responsibilities
- Dealing with mistakes
- Team evaluation techniques
- Contracting for real commitment