DescriptionThis training allows you to explore the basics of test-driven development and understand the key principles of the approach. Then you will practice it in the development of a complex multi-layer application. You will learn about unit test frameworks used in test-driven development approaches in modern programming languages.
The course also covers unit testing with C++ code samples, useful for beginner developers regardless of the methodologies used in the project.
is issued on the Luxoft Training form
- Get a general understanding of testing goals and objectives
- Learn how to use patterns in unit test development
- Become familiar with the syntax and gain practical experience in using the NUnit Test Framework
- Master the practice of Test-Driven Development
- Learn to use TDD patterns
- Receive practical experience in application development using TDD
- Designed for developers (no restrictions to development platform). Useful for both senior developers who already have experience in unit testing and want to introduce TDD practices into the project development process, and junior developers for introduction to the basics of unit testing
- At least one year of C# programming experience
- What exactly is the testing of software?
- What will we discover while testing?
- Testing Classifications
- Software Testing Principles
Test-Driven Development Approach
- Definition of Test-Driven Development
- Workflow of the Test-Driven Development Process
- Unit Test Framework – Introduction
- TDD Kata
Test-Driven Development Patterns
- Simplest tests
- Unit Test Name Conventions
- F.I.R.S.T Principles of unit testing
- Inheritance & unit test
- Legacy code & unit test
Test Driven Development Anti-patterns
- Anti-patterns catalog
- Basic mistakes