Scrum Basics: what is Scrum and how to use it?
Scrum is simple, but not easy. Itís very similar to a poker game with very simple rules, but it is not very easy to play and win. During this one hour webinar we will provide you with an overview of Scrum so that you get a general idea of what it is and its main elements.
During this session we will explore the following topics:
- How Scrum relates to Agile?
- Can a team be Agile, without practicing Scrum?
- Scrum principles: transparency, inspection, adaption
- Roles and responsibilities in a Scrum team
- Events: Sprint, PBR, Planning, Standup, Review and Retrospective
- Sprint pulse
- Artifacts: Sprint backlog, Product backlog, Shippable increment
- Metrics: Capacity and Velocity
This webinar is aimed at individuals that would like to get general understanding of Scrum and/or structure any information they already know about this framework. Scrum-Masters, Managers, Business Analysts, Product Owners, and everybody who already works in Scrum teams or is going to use Scrum in their projects.
Date: 6th of August
Time: 2 p.m. Ė 3 p.m. (Moscow time)