- Dmitriy has been working in the IT&C industry since 2013. During his career he has had several roles such as web developer where he was responsible for studying the subject-matter domain, defining requirements, UML design, implementation, delivery and documenting. He has also worked as a systems analyst where he handled the complete cycle of requirements management (identification, analysis, formalization, modification, implementation control) and he also conducted trainings for the customerís employees.
Dmitry has held several management positions for software development projects in the banking and financial area. He is currently an Agile Coach for a large bank.
- PSM (Professional Scrum Master)
- PSPO (Professional Scrum Product Owner)
- PMP (Project Management Professional)
- Certified UML and RUP Professional
- Requirements Management with Use-Cases Certified Consultant
- Key areas of expertise:
- Agile, Scrum
- Team coaching and Personal coaching
- Software project management
- System analysis, requirements management, use cases, UML
- Soft Skills: communication, team work, public speaking, facilitation, time management