Soft skills trainer
- Karolina Jarocka is a project manager with 7 years of experience and in Luxoft she is responsible for the ETF MM stream in GED. Apart from this role, Karolina is also passionate about trainings and working as a mentor and coach. For many years Karolina has been interested in discovering various ways of improving efficiency in the area of project management, including new methods and tools, as well as emotional intelligence, coaching and personal development in the field of psychology of management.
Karolina has written various articles on the subjects above and she also has a blog, kjarocka.pl, dedicated to issues related to project management, teamwork and managerial skills. She likes to cooperate with organizations centered around the IT industry and share her knowledge.
- 3 years of providing trainings for developers, team leaders, project managers.
- 2 years experience as project facilitator / project coach focused on process improvement in various projects
- 1 year experience as a mentor (mentorship program based in author’s standards)
- Key areas of expertise:
- Soft skills:
- Motivation & Self-motivation
- Effective Communication
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Personal Development
- Self-organization and Setting Priorities
- Key Aspects of Project Management
- Change Management
- Risk Management
- Project Planning
- Overview of Software Development Methodologies
- Teamwork and Relationships in Projects
- Basics of Agile