Software Development Consultant
- Lukasz is an experienced software developer and team lead with a strong academic background. During his studies at the AGH University of Science and Technology in Krakow he was involved in a couple of research projects related to runtime reconfiguration of high availability computational platforms.
He is currently a Scrum Master, Software Developer and Team Leader acting as a subject matter expert involved in all of the phases of software development lifecycle of complex systems for Equity Derivatives Pricing and Market Making solutions for one of the largest global investment banks in the world. He handles Requirements gathering and analysis, implementation, code reviews, testing, deployment, providing support, bugfixing, decommissioning of software and much more. Lukasz is also experienced in working with geographically distributed teams in a Scrum Master role.
Lukasz has a Master of Science in Computer Science. Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication and a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science. Electrical Engineering, Automatics, Computer Science and Electronics. He has the following certifications:
- Professional Scrum Master I - PSM I
- Oracle Certified Associate, Java SE 7
- Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 7
For Luxoft Training he delivers courses on subjects such related to Java programming, Agile, Software Architecture, Linux and much more.
- Key areas of expertise:
- Agile – mainly Scrum
- Investment banking (equity derivatives)