Java Technologies Consultant
- Sebastian is an experienced and dedicated software engineer specializing in object-oriented design and programming, software architecture and code quality. His interests include testing, programming, software engineering and agile software craftsmanship.
He's also a speaker at various events such as JDD and Confitura, a writer and a contributor to several blogs (DZone, JavaCodeGeeks) related to Software Development. During the course of his career he has delivered trainings on Test-Driven Development, Refactoring, SOLID and Scrum.
For Luxoft Training he delivers courses on Java such as: Design Patterns for Java (GoF), Patterns of Enterprise Application Architecture, Java SE7, Java 8 and more.
- Key areas of expertise:
- Test Driven Development, Behavior-Driven Development
- Scrum, Agile
- Java SE
- Design Patterns, Enterprise Patterns, GRASP
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- SOLID and OOP Principles (KISS, YAGNI, LoD, etc.)
- Programming Paradigms