- Svetlana has more than 15 years of experience in the IT industry and during this time she has had several roles such as business analyst, project manager and delivery manager. This rich and varied expertise has allowed her to have a thorough understanding of the challenges faced by professionals working in the IT&C field.
She is currently an Agile coach and trainer in Luxoft Agile Practice where she works closely with delivery managers, teams and customers, performs project processes assessment, provides teams and individuals with Agile coaching and develops and facilitates trainings and workshops. In addition she is also responsible for project audits, process assessments as well as Scrum setup and maintenance. Some of the clients Svetlana has worked with include Deutsche Bank, Halliburton, Harman, AXA Group and Boeing.
In addition to training and coaching Svetlana has also taken part in various conferences and events dedicated to Agile such as AgileDays, SECR, I TAKE, ALE and ACE.
- Professional Scrum Master I, II
- Certified Scrum Product Owner
- ICAgile Certified Professional, ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Team Facilitation, ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Coaching, ICAgile Certified Professional in Business Value Analysis
- ICAgile Accredited Trainer
- Improving Service Delivery with Kanban Method KMP Foundation I
- Professional coach
- Certified NLP Practitioner
- Key areas of expertise:
- Project audit
- Process assessment
- Agile transformation
- Team, Scrum Master and Product owner coaching
- Professional coaching
- Meeting facilitation