- Florin is a results-driven, customer-focused, articulate and analytical Senior Software Engineer who can think “out of the box”. Strong in design and integration problem solving skills. With over 7 years of experience in implementing complex Java-based enterprise applications, his technical skills cover a wide range of technologies from all layers of a software product: Presentation, Business Logic, Data Access and Database.
During his career he has coordinated complex development teams into delivering the projects assigned to them on time and with a high degree of quality.
Aside from his day to day activities related to team management and software implementation, Florin is also involved in developing and delivering trainings as part of Luxoft Training. Florin has a Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, a Master’s degree in Computer Science and various technical and soft-skills trainings.
- Key areas of expertise:
- Tools: Maven, Ant, Git, SVN, Stash, Sonar, Hudson, Jenkins, Jira, Crucible, Eclipse, JDeveloper, WebSphere Integration Developer, Oracle Fusion Middleware, BIRT and iReport, IBM RSA, IBM InfoSphere Datastage etc.
- Enterprise technologies: Apache Camel, CDI (Weld), JMS, AMQP, Spring Framework (v2.x, v3.x, v4.x , MVC, AOP, Spring Data, Spring JDBC, Spring Integration, Spring IoC, Spring Core, Spring Remoting, Spring AOP, Spring MVC), Hibernate (v3, v4), SOAP and Rest services, JPA, EJB (v3), JSP, JSF (v2), Oracle Fusion Middleware, Apache Wicket, DOJO Toolkit etc.
- Application Servers: Weblogic Application Server, Apache Tomcat and Jetty, WebSphere Application Server
- XML technologies: XML, JAXB, SAX, DOM, StAX, JAXP, XSL, XSD, DTD, WSDL
- Platforms: OS (Windows, Linux), Databases (Oracle, MySQL, IBM DB2, Sybase, etc.)
- Software development methodology: XP, Scrum, Kanban, Test Driven Development, Behaviour Driven Development