- Denys is a Java developer in one of Luxoft’s key financial projects. He is a Chartered Financial Analyst and has 10 years of work experience in the investment business, especially the investment management industry.
Denys has a deep expertise in the development of investment products for private and corporate clients, asset management for investment and pension funds, risk management, capital budgeting, dealing with basic and derivative financial instruments, private equity investments, fundamental analysis of securities as well as trading on organized and non-organized financial markets. In Luxoft Training he is responsible for delivering our financial courses.
- Key areas of expertise:
- Asset management
- Investment and pension funds
- Financial instruments and financial markets
- Development of investment products
- Risk management
- Fundamental analysis and valuation of financial instruments
- Statistics and quantitative analysis
- Corporate governance
- Capital budgeting
- Private equity
- GIPS (global investment performance standards)
- Behavioral finance