- Iulian is a very passionate, hands-on professional. He is an Agile Consultant, Agile Coach and Technical Manager with a demonstrated history of over 14 years working in the information technology and services industry. He has a strong experience as a Certified SAFe Program Consultant and is skilled in Agile frameworks like SAFe, Scrum, Kanban. His technical expertise relates to Java software development, Software Architecture, System Integration, Messaging systems, XML technologies just to name a few.
During his time in the IT&C industry Iulian has held various Java development roles. He has developed code using Java core features, CDI for Dependencies and Contexts Injection and Apache Camel for EIP related to messages routing. Furthermore he has also been involved in designing the architecture and best practices of the project he is part of.
Iulian is always keen on staying up to date with the latest developments in the industry in order to hone his skills and make sure his trainings are up-to-date. He has a Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering and a Master’s degree in Computer Science.
- Key areas of expertise:
- Agile Methodologies, Process Management, Product Management
- SAFe Certified Program Consultant, Certified Scrum Master
- Technical skills: Software Architecture, System Integration, Continuous Delivery Pipeline, DevOps
- Design skills: Java Design Patterns, Object Oriented Analysis and Object Oriented Design, AOP
- Java technologies: Java EE, J2SE, CDI, JMS, JAXB, DOM, SAX, JAXP, Swing, SWT, JDBC etc.
- XML technologies: XSL, XSD, DTD, RNG, WSDL, XML vocabularies (DITA, DocBook, TEI, XHTML) etc.
- Tools: Maven, Jenkins, Sonar, GIT, Hudson, Ant, CVS, SVN, Eclipse. JIRA, JProfiler etc.
- Platforms: OS (Windows, MacOS, Linux), Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MySQL, DB2 etc.)